General terms and conditions of business
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Creation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://allfabethical.com.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contracting party is
AllFabEthical • Circular Fashion
Register court district court Potsdam.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Add to cart" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password)
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "Buy now"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct those or amend input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details and cancel the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our online shop: We will save the text of the contract and send you the order data by e-mail. You can view your past orders in our customer area under Account.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by credit card.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all Ready-to-wear items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. Delivery is usually within 4 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
The customer has the right to cancel the order of any Ready-to-wear item within fourteen days without giving reasons, starting on the day of delivery. Made-to-order items are excluded from this right.
To do this, the customer must inform us (Leonyva GmbH, AllFabEthical • Circular Fashion, Garnstr. 20, 14482 Potsdam, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. by e-mail). The customer can use the attached model cancellation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the communication to be sent before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If the customer cancels this order, we will refund the full amount including the shipping fee no later than fourteen days from the day on which the cancellation was received. We use the same means of payment that the customer used when placing the order. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back.
The customer must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which he informed us of the cancellation. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods and must pay for any loss in value if this is due to handling that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
– To: AllFabEthical • Circular Fashion, Leonyva GmbH, Garnstr. 20, 14482 Potsdam, Germany
– I/we hereby revoke my/our order for the following goods:
– Ordered on or received on
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
- Place and date
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 Contract language
As contract language German will be available exclusively.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions Feb. 2023
Created with AGB.de